The Buffalo TeraStation 3020 series is a Network Attached Storage solution ideal for small businesses that are serious about protecting their valuable business data. No more backing up data to easily-misplaced thumb drives or having to deal with multiple tapes or external hard drives - the TS3020 series lets you take data protection to the next step as a private cloud.
Designed for businesses that are around 25 users, the TS3020 series delivers the same features as other professional-level NAS solutions from Buffalo while offering reliability and versatility to help your business grow. The TS3020 family ships with NAS-grade hard drives included, and the 4-bay rackmount and desktop models come in partially-populated options so you can fulfill your storage needs today while giving you the flexibility to expand later as you see fit. The hard drives have been rigorously tested to maintain steady operations in an always-on environment, and remain much more stable and reliable than standard desktop hard drives. Small businesses will especially enjoy the TS3020's features such as the 2.5GbE Ready Port that allow them to achieve the reliability and security typically reserved for enterprise-level organizations.
Buffalo TeraStation 3420 Partially Populated 16TB 4-Bay NAS Server (2 x 8TB)
- Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-214 1.4 GHz quad-core processor
- 1 GB of fast DDR3 memory installed
- 1 x 2.5GbE port, 1 x 1GbE port
- NAS HDD
- Simultaneous NAS and iSCSI target functionality
- Duplex System Firmware Boot
- Boot Authentication feature
- Hot Swap: Change drives in RAID without down time
- WebAccess: easily open TeraStation files via browser from a remote site or with WebAccess Apps available for iOS and Android
- Intuitive interface and management GUI